The previous website was built on a proprietary platform which was in the process of being replaced by a 3rd party using Magento. JAZZ IT was asked to complete the site build taking into consideration strategy as well as design, usability, functionality and SEO aspects of the development. Key part of the brief was to work closely with Charles Parsons in house design, development and marketing teams to plan, project manage, implement and launch new site.
- Stock levels to be imported from Charles Parsons internal CRM systems, combining data sources (from New Zealand and Australia) and automatically updating the website on a daily basis.
- Develop a Paint Matcher widget to match Dulux Paint Colours with Charles Parsons Interiors materials.
- Ensure that the site loads quickly.
- Incorporate fast accurate search functionality.
- Phase 2 enhancements such as prices, order enquiries and loyalty redemption.
Working closely with Charles Parsons Interiors team, working through detailed project requirements, introducing additional creative and strategic expertise (Grant Difford from Waking Giants) alongside Jazz IT Up Philly’s skilled development team, implement requirements as specified.
Phase 1 and 2 now completed.
- Magento Ecommerce Framework
- Custom development of Paint Matcher extension
- Automated product data import script with daily updates
- Google Maps with location pins
- Jazz IT hosting services