Open-Source Website Design & Development That Works
WHO ARE WE?
Jazz IT Up Philly is a web, app and software development company based in Austin, Texas, USA; one of our specialties is working with Open Source software. The Jazz IT Up Philly team live and breathe technology, with a particular focus on internet and mobile; our aim is to make your web and mobile presence shine.
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT WE DO.
To ensure your online presence really counts, your website or app should maximize and empower your brand, add value to your bottom line as well as actively supporting your offline marketing and sales initiatives. Jazz IT Up Philly specializes in thorough planning for every project along with strong design and appropriate technology. You will receive expert support through the development process and into the future, enabling your business to thrive in the online world.
WHY Jazz IT Up Philly?
- Experienced – established April 2015.
- Extensive client base – check out our Clients.
- There when you need us with excellent service and support.
- Robust, cost effective and supported – we are proudly “Open Source”.
- Open Source software – NO LOCK IN – big software at small prices, no licensing fees.
- Passionate about everything online – we love what we do and it shows in our work.
- Structured payment plans for every project.
- Dedicated project manager – your point of contact.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
Franchisors, exporters, tourism operators, financial institutions, legal firms, service organizations, manufacturers, small to medium enterprises, accounting firms, recruitment consultants, non for profit organizations, developers, distributors…..local, national and international!
WE ARE HAPPY TO WORK WITH STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- Advertising Agencies, especially mobile app marketing companies
- Branding & Design Companies.
- SEO Companies.
- Other Web Design & Web Development Companies.
With over a decade of business, software and web development experience, the Jazz IT Up Philly team will produce a complete solution for all of your website needs. Be it an e-commerce website, an interactive website with social media and video integration or something totally different – the likelihood is we have created something similar in the past, and if we haven’t – we love a challenge!
UNMATCHED WEBSITE DESIGN, MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Skilled in all facets of software and web development, Jazz IT Up Philly’s professional team of designers and developers will produce a complete solution for all of your website needs. Our innovative website development allows us to build groundbreaking and impactful websites that will not only draw in new customers but will ensure they deliver a return as well.
Our goal is to help you achieve a return on your investment.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Html, brochure-ware, content managed, e-commerce and so much more, if it is online, chances are we can design and develop it for you. Nothing comes out of the box, every design and solutions that we develop is tailor made for each individual company, we won’t squeeze you into a solution, we wrap the solution around you!
Custom online software is one of our favourite projects, because not all software comes out of the box tailored made for your company. We can design, develop custom online applications that your company can use internally (Intranet), externally (Secure Extranet) or via mobile devices.
Everybody’s got iphones and android phones nowadays, it is becoming more and more relevant to the way in which we live our lives. Jazz IT Up Philly can help take your custom applications with you on your mobile, to help you work from anywhere in the world.
HOW IT’S DONE
DISCOVERY AND ANALYSIS
We assess, analyze and plan your project with you.
- Business objectives
- Marketing & branding considerations
- Feature requirements
- Target Audiences
- Technical requirements and constraints
- Documented functional specifications
- Project planning
- Budget, deadlines and deliverables
CONCEPTS AND DESIGN
In this phase we work with you to create the design:
- User interface using wireframe/prototype model
- Create design concepts – initial designs presented
- Feedback and changes made to designs
- Once design concepts are approved, detail designs of each template are produced and presented
After the concept is agreed we begin development. This phase includes:
- Front end styling – design implemented
- Information architecture
- Database development
- Beta testing
After a final phase of live testing by both our team and a select panel, the site is ready to be launched.
- Quality assurance
- Launch to public server
- Post launch testing and bug fixing
- Cross browser testing
- Implement SEO requirements
MAINTAIN AND SUPPORT
Even the best websites need maintenance and support.